Monday, April 20, 2015

Pageant Question: Which is more important, friendship or personal success?

If I were you.

If I were you, I wouldn't be you.

If I were you, my life wouldn't be your life.  If you were me, my life would not be mine.

Differences in our situations make our lives different, but differences in us would change all outcomes.

If I were you, I would save my money and get my passport.

If I were you, I would sign up as a volunteer in a foreign land.

If I were you, I would teach English across the sea.

If I were you, I would live light.

If I were you, I would be free.

That you are different means that you have no money, nor passport.  Your life is heavy.  You are not free.

I am not you, but I wish you could be light and free and happy.

While still being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment